It is a fully equipped, modern and intimate multimedia space with a wide range of applications. We want our winery to ultimately become a place for business talks, board meetings, or family celebrations.
Delicious breakfast is served daily in the winery in the form of a buffet with a variety of high quality ingredients. What we offer our guests is what we like and have been enjoying for years.
Our guests can choose from a variety classic dishes and products such as scrambled eggs, various types of cheese, fresh vegetables and fruit, several types of cereal and much more.
Our rich breakfast menu is based on products from local suppliers, including:
- a selection of cold cuts and sausages from one of the butchers near Poznań;
- cottage cheeses (with garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, with nigella seeds or fenugreek) from our favourite family cheese dairy;
- delicious preserves and jams from Olenderskie Smaki, a small local producer, (raspberry jam with red wine, strawberry jam with balsamic vinegar and red pepper, plum jam with spices);
- baked goods from Piekarnia Liczbańscy, the oldest bakery in Poznań, and Piekarnia Rzemieślnicza Natura;
- apples from local fruit growers;
- home-made puff pastry with apples and cinnamon.
Breakfast is served daily: on weekdays between 7:00 and 9:00, on Saturdays and Sundays between 8:00 and 10:00. The price is only PLN 40 per person.
Schoeps Residence guests can also take advantage of the green patio, where they can enjoy a meal or simply relax with a cup of aromatic coffee (e.g. Coffee Journey with a note of marzipan, nuts and chocolate).