"In connection with the collection of your personal data, under Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), please be informed that:
- Your personal data controller is KRAMARSKA Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office in Poznań (ul. Kramarska 9, 61-765 Poznań), hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller" and may be contacted regarding matters concerning data processing by writing to: email@example.com.
- The Data Controller will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- accepting reservations using the reservation system – the basis for processing is the necessity of the processing to initiate the performance of services provided by the Data Controller (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- conclusion or performance of the agreement – the basis for processing is the necessity of the processing to conclude and perform the agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- advertisement of the Data Controller's own products or services – the basis for processing is the necessity of the processing to pursue the Data Controller's legitimate interest which is direct marketing of own products and services (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) and consent to data processing for marketing purposes in the future (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- pursuing claims – the basis for processing is the necessity of the processing in order to pursue claims in the Data Controller's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- video monitoring of the facility – the basis for data processing is ensuring safety of persons and property and collecting evidence of violations of law and prevention as well as maintaining secrecy of information whose disclosure could prejudice the Data Controller (Article 6(1f) of the GDPR),
- taking measures related to the prevention of crimes – the basis for data processing is the necessity of the processing to fulfil the legitimate interest of the Data Controller which is the possibility of preventing and prosecuting crimes committed to the detriment of the Data Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- archiving, statistics, conducting market research and research on behaviours and preferences of persons using the Data Controller’s services – the basis for processing is the necessity of the processing to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller which is using the results of such research for the purpose of improving the quality of provided services (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Personal data are collected on the basis of your voluntary completion of the reservation form. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to conclude the agreement and perform the service.
- The reservation form contains clearly marked obligatory information, which need to be provided, and additional information, which you may voluntarily provide.
- Your personal data are not subject to automated decision making by the Data Controller, including profiling.
- You have the right to: access your data and receive a copy of them, rectify (correct) your data, erase your data (under the conditions set out in Article 17 of the GDPR), restrict data processing, transfer the data, i.e. receive the data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, if they are processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the agreement or on the basis of a consent and the processing takes place by automated means. You have the right to transfer these data to another controller, object at any time to the processing of the data, if the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, including profiling. In particular, you have the right to object to the processing of the data for the purposes of direct marketing, lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority referred to in Article 51 of the GDPR, withdraw consent (if such consent was the basis for processing) at any time, in any form, including in writing or by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered in person to the registered office of the Data Controller in Poznań. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of data does not affect the compliance with the law of processing which the Data Controller carried out on the basis of such consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The Data Controller will store your data for 9 years from the moment they were made available, and if an agreement is concluded – this period will be counted from its expiry. The Data Controller shall cease to process your data for the purpose of direct marketing if you object to such processing and if you withdraw consent to the processing of data for that purpose.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to: subcontractors that concluded data processing agreements with the Data Controller and provide legal services, IT support, and protect persons and property.
The Data Controller represents that it does not transfer and does not intend to transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations."