The Palm House is located in Woodrow Wilson Park.
The first building was constructed in 1911. The second building (the second Palm House) was constructed in 1929 for the Polish General Exhibition, following the design of S. Cybichowski. During the war the Palm House was severely damaged, thus, in 1982 – 1992 it was entirely rebuilt. The Palm House has a rich collection of plants and is one of the largest greenhouses in Europe, totalling approximately 17 000 plants of 700 species and varieties from Mediterranean, subtropical, tropical countries, from the savannah and the desert, and a rich collection of exotic fish.
Matejki 18, 60-767 Poznań